Wednesday, June 3, 2015

final post

Final Part 1
1. This class doesn’t make me stress out over work needed to be done like other classes do
2. The class is fast paste and a second of slacking off can result in injury of your grade
3. This class can use more social skills amongst other people
4. I did do my best in this class
5. I do not read my life planning goals on the weekends, but do on the weekdays
6. I am committed to being a ctr person because I’ve seen too many people in my community mess their life up because of actions they could have prevented

7. I will always remember Mr. Haymore preach so passionately about choosing the right to the youth that need to hear it

2 comments:

  1. Mira Hijo de tu REPUTISIMA Madre, o dejas de estar chingando a Brian o te va a caer Verga Cerote.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete