Friday, January 30, 2015

Ben Carson

Ben Carson
v   Born in the slums of Detroit, in deep poverty
v   His mother and father divorced
v   His mother came from a family of 24 children
v   His mother couldn't read
v   His mother raised Ben and his brother, Curtis
v   Ben was the worst in his class
v   Ben became top student in his school
v   Ben became a world renowned doctor

Student success statement

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it"

Reflection: No one wants to live in poverty. It is your choice whether to get out of poverty or stay in poverty. This ma Carson turned his whole life around and become successful and got out of poverty no one should live in poverty

No comments:

Post a Comment