Friday, August 22, 2014

acupuncture

Acupuncture
Online research
Duties and responsibilities: reduce pain and redirect energy flow, a unique treatment for every patient
Salary: $75,000 to $80,000 a year
Education: 2 to 3 years earning a bachelor’s degree and having a back round of solid science, The Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine gives classes for acupuncture students
Add a picture:                                                                                                                                                               
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I don’t think I would like to become a acupuncturist because it doesn’t intrigue me and I can’t see myself being happy with this kind of profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment